Laura Kamrath is the president and lead consultant at Zebra Marketing Solutions. She has a BA degree and an MBA with a focus in marketing. In this podcast she shares social media secrets.
Laura made a transition from the oil industry into the marketing industry. She works with small businesses to help them get more leads, so that they convert more sales and save time required for everyday tasks through marketing automation. Business owners can focus on what they do best, which is running their business.
Laura is experienced in marketing strategy including branding, positioning, differentiating, identifying a target market and building marketing outreach plans to reach more customers. Her company provides website design, social media strategy and implementation, online ads, sales funnels and marketing automation.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Laura Kamrath chat about these points:
- How she got involved in developing expertise about the subject of social media
- What business owners need to know about social media secrets
- Why by giving something of value to your customer you can build a relationship with them and do what we call “Pull vs. Push Marketing”
- Some of the things that business owners and legal nurse consultants can give away to build trust and to demonstrate expertise.
- The top social media secrets and channels for businesses: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Ways of boosting your search engine rankings
- Why generating more leads so that you can make more sales is so important
- Why building a relationship with your customer is essential
- Why you should have a mobile friendly website
Social Media for Legal Professionals is an essential book for legal nurse consultants.
What We Cover
Chapter 1: Introduction to Social Media
Chapter 2: Relationship Marketing
Chapter 3: Facebook
Chapter 4: Marketing with Twitter
Chapter 5: LinkedIn
Chapter 6: Websites and Blogs
Chapter 7: Branding
Chapter 8: Video Marketing for Legal Professionals
Get this book at a 25% discount by using the coupon code of Listened in the shopping cart. Use this link for ordering: lnc.tips/socialbook
Laura Kamrath is President and lead consultant at Zebra Marketing Solutions. She received a BA degree from Mount Holyoke College in western Massachusetts, the oldest women’s college in America, and an MBA with a focus in Marketing from Rice University’s Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Business.
Laura spent much of her career in the oil industry, and is very comfortable with technology and tech companies. Her background includes spearheading a large-scale Strategic Marketing Campaign for geoscience consultancy, INEXS, resulting in 50% growth the following year, and managing the marketing needs for Energy and Environmental consultancy RPS, USA. Laura also served as VP Business Development, North America for London-based Oilfield Production Consultants.
Through effective marketing, she has raised more than $45,000 over 8 years of riding the MS 150 charity bike ride from Houston to Austin and more than $3500 in each of the 6 years she served on the Houston rodeo committee.
Laura was born in New Jersey, and grew up in New Jersey, England and Houston.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.