Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | RSS | https://podcast.legalnursebusiness.com/subscribe-to-podcast/
How can LNCs obtain opportunities to present their knowledge through attorney presentations? Networking is one of the most effective ways – both to get speaking opportunities as well as clients. When you do a great job presenting information to your target market, it often results in getting cases.
In this issue of Iyer’s Insights, listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- How to network to connect with people who can refer you to attorneys
- The easiest way to take advantage of the power of networks
- What homework to do before attending a networking group
- Why you should think about cross promoting
- How you can help the people at a networking event. Who do you know that would be of value to their business?
- Whypeople in these civic and local organizations will want to get to know you, to be able to trust you and understand about your business.
- How to explore different types of groups, You WILL get more business through networking.
- How to find out who is in charge of planning an attorney presentation
- 12 sure fire tips on giving an attorney presentation
Related product Accelerate! Powerful Presentation Strategies
Get more in depth knowledge about presentation techniques from Stephanie Scotti by investing in the online training she did for Pat Iyer called Accelerate! Powerful Presentation Strategies.
Most business people are not experienced speakers and need help developing powerful presentation strategies. While you have excellent LNC expertise, you may not know how to best communicate with your target audience through attorney presentations.
Stephanie Scotti makes her living teaching presentation skills.
In this training, you’ll learn how to most effectively present your message. Suppose you are asked to make a presentation to attorneys at a prospect or client’s office.
- Would you know where to begin?
- Would you know how to engage your audience, deliver your message, and connect with the decision makers?
- Would you like to master powerful presentation strategies that help you achieve relaxed self-confidence?
- Would you like to ace your attorney presentation and gain credibility and clients?
Get the on demand replay of this training at this link. http://legalnursebusiness.com/accelerate
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC has made multiple attorney presentations to trial attorneys at local and national conferences. She enjoys creating interactive presentations that engage her audience.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills
Leave a Reply