After 20 years of nursing, Dr. Diane Krasner became an LNC specializing in wound care cases and as an expert witness. She shares what she’s learned during her 15 years of LNC work, and her journey provides invaluable advice and guidelines for both newcomers to LNC work and experienced practitioners.
Check out this episode of Legal Nurse Podcast to hear what Diane has to say about being an expert witness:
- The importance of being an expert in your field before starting an LNC practice
- The necessity of not providing fodder for opposing lawyers through what you publish on your website—or anywhere
- Why you need to set a conscious balance between nursing and non-nursing employment
- That you may spend much more time in taking courses and other activities to stay constantly on top of your profession than you do in work directly related to your LNC profession
- How academic work, research, and related activities can contribute greatly to your expertise
Get all these tips and more.
Join Us For LNC Success
A Virtual Conference
March 4, 5 and 6, 2021 from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm Eastern
Pat and Barbara put together the first Legal Nurse Consulting Virtual Conference in July 2020.
They are back with an all new conference based on what attendees said they’d find more valuable. This new implementation and networking event is designed for LNCs at any stage in their career.
Build your expertise, attract higher-paying attorney clients, and take your business to the next level.
After the LNC Success Virtual Conference, you will leave with clarity, confidence, and an effective step-by-step action plan that you can immediately implement in your business.
Over 100 LNCs attended our first virtual conference in July 2020.
Get updated, inspired, and motivated by your experience. Feel connected to LNCs from across the country.
Barbara Levin and I put together a distinguished panel of LNCs, doctors, lawyers, and also business experts to share their knowledge to you in the comfort of your own home.
Who is Barbara Levin? Barbara is my colleague, friend, also an expert witness, orthopaedic nurse clinician, and much more.
No airfare, no hotel, no Uber or Lyft, also no germs and no masks!
Get in touch with Diane at https://www.dianelkrasner.com/