This is Pat Iyer. Before I start this podcast, I’ve got to tell you about the first ever LNC conference I planned for July 2020.
Nowhere else can you get 4 days of an outstanding virtual legal nurse consulting conference in July 2020. I’m so excited to share this news with you. Along with my colleague, Barbara Levin, I’ve created a conference for you.
Here’s a sneak peak. Imagine how your business will change when you
- Use today’s marketing techniques to attract and retain attorney clients
- Identify the biggest traps to your financial health and use proven strategies to grow your money
- Confidently handle attempts by your clients to negotiate your fees and payment terms
- Create a simple strategy for making compelling videos to market your business
- Effectively use the largest business network to attract clients
- Learn new questioning techniques to take the fear out of selling to attorneys
- Help your attorney client understand the hidden data that exists in medical records
- Discover the lessons learned from a prominent comedian’s death in a same day surgery unit: Joan Rivers
- Get insider tips on testifying techniques from a successful physician expert witness
- Discover what a trial attorney looks for in a case and LNC – from a legal nurse consultant/nurse practitioner /attorney
- Verify you have all the right legal language in place in your fee agreements
- Know how to analyze a spinal surgery complication case
- Apply techniques to create outstanding personal injury reports
- Network with LNCs dedicated to growing their businesses
Here is the link to get your spot: LNC.tips/July2020virtual.
Join us from anywhere in the world.
Heather Garbutt is an expert in the creation of positive dynamics in relationships. She’s a psychotherapist whom I met in a course that I just finished called “The Business of Speaking,” and I thought it would be interesting to have you hear from a love and relationships coach. Her practice extends across the globe, and she’s speaking to us today from Great Britain.
- Relationships, and marriages, and couples.
- What does it take to be able to have a happy and healthy relationship
- What might you think are the qualities of couples who stay happily together?
- How Do we Ensure We Fall into The “Happy Ever After” category?
- So what if you are in a relationship that is basically healthy but lost its sparkle?
Get all these tips and more.
Join us for the First Ever Legal Nurse Consulting Livecast/ Virtual Conference!
I teamed up with a legal nurse consultant colleague, Barbara Levin, to plan the first ever virtual legal nurse consulting conference. We’ve assembled a panel of legal nurse consultants, nurses, attorneys, physicians, and business experts to provide you with an educational and networking event. – all without having to leave your house. Think of it: a legal nurse consulting event without airfare, hotel, food, or transportation costs. No masks and no germs!
The conference dates are July 9, 10, 16, and 17, 2020. You can be anywhere in the world and join us for this event. We’ve got business development to help you ramp up your business, and clinical topics to update you. Get the details at LNC.tips/July2020virtual. Be sure to go there now to find out how you can join us for a terrific event.
Heather is an expert in the creation of positive dynamics in relationships, a Psychotherapist, Love and Relationship Coach. Her practice extends across the globe.
Connect with Heather on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/heather.garbutt.77