This is Pat Iyer. Before I start this podcast, I’ve got to tell you about the first ever LNC conference I planned for July 2020.
Nowhere else can you get 4 days of an outstanding virtual legal nurse consulting conference in July 2020. I’m so excited to share this news with you. Along with my colleague, Barbara Levin, I’ve created a conference for you.
Here’s a sneak peak. Imagine how your business will change when you
- Use today’s marketing techniques to attract and retain attorney clients
- Identify the biggest traps to your financial health and use proven strategies to grow your money
- Confidently handle attempts by your clients to negotiate your fees and payment terms
- Create a simple strategy for making compelling videos to market your business
- Effectively use the largest business network to attract clients
- Learn new questioning techniques to take the fear out of selling to attorneys
- Help your attorney client understand the hidden data that exists in medical records
- Discover the lessons learned from a prominent comedian’s death in a same day surgery unit: Joan Rivers
- Get insider tips on testifying techniques from a successful physician expert witness
- Discover what a trial attorney looks for in a case and LNC – from a legal nurse consultant/nurse practitioner /attorney
- Verify you have all the right legal language in place in your fee agreements
- Know how to analyze a spinal surgery complication case
- Apply techniques to create outstanding personal injury reports
- Network with LNCs dedicated to growing their businesses
Here is the link to get your spot: LNC.tips/July2020virtual.
Join us from anywhere in the world.
When a nurse is under suspicion, an investigator takes over. Meet a nurse investigator for the Board of Nursing. In this fascinating interview, you’ll gain some tips that cover these points:
- How far an investigator can go to examine a nurse’s conduct
- How a complaint against a nurse gets started
- Is it possible for a disgruntled coworker to get a nurse in trouble?
- What questioning techniques used by nurse investigators are particularly effective?
Get all these tips and more.
Join us for the First Ever Legal Nurse Consulting Livecast/ Virtual Conference!
I teamed up with a legal nurse consultant colleague, Barbara Levin, to plan the first ever virtual legal nurse consulting conference. We’ve assembled a panel of legal nurse consultants, nurses, attorneys, physicians, and business experts to provide you with an educational and networking event. – all without having to leave your house. Think of it: a legal nurse consulting event without airfare, hotel, food, or transportation costs. No masks and no germs!
The conference dates are July 9, 10, 16, and 17, 2020. You can be anywhere in the world and join us for this event. We’ve got business development to help you ramp up your business, and clinical topics to update you. Get the details at LNC.tips/July2020virtual. Be sure to go there now to find out how you can join us for a terrific event.
Patty started her medical education in 1991 with an associate’s degree in physical therapy. Now, she’s moved into the arena of education, with a Master’s in Science Nursing as a Clinical Nurse Educator.
She’s worked for years in the medical industry, living the changes and developments in medical operations and technology. Patty also has extensive oversight experience from her work for the state of Maryland conducting investigations into violations of the Nursing Practice Act and Code of Maryland state regulations.
Essentially, she’s the expert so you don’t have to be.
Patty’s experience as an entrepreneur means she empathizes with small business owners who have the pressure of running a successful business and excelling at that business. Working with Patty means there’s one less thing you need to do to work on your business, so you can go back to working in your business.
In her free time, Patty enjoys spending time volunteering with Veterans and seniors, dancing, traveling, and participating in 5k races.
Connect with Patty at https://www.a1nursingsolutions.com/