Here’s an all-too-common scenario: A seemingly successful legal nurse consultant is hard at work growing her business. She’s working lots of hours, and her hourly rate is respectable. But her cash flow is dismal.
Because she’s working so hard that finding the time to take control of her money is impossible.
Invoices don’t get sent on time. Past due balances are ignored. Taxes aren’t done. And maybe worst of all, she’s got dozens of recurring payments that go out automatically each month, and she has no idea what they are or if she’s even using the programs she’s paying for.
Here’s what you’ll learn about Money Matters for Legal Nurse Consultants
- how to tackle this money sucker pattern
- Choices when it comes to invoicing
- Do it yourself software and applications
- Know when you’ve fallen for the sunk costs fallacy
Related Product: Networking for LNCs: Meet Contacts, Build Relationships and Turn Your Connections into Profits.
You’re a legal nurse consultant who wants to build a strong business – and yet you’ve got a problem.
- You avoid networking
- You feel uncomfortable networking, or
- You’d love to network but you don’t know where to meet attorneys.
- You feel stuck. You know that being able to speak with attorneys is essential for building your business and you want to know a process that is effective.
Yes, you can read networking books, but they are not tailored to helping legal nurse consultants.
They don’t address the specifics of our industry.
Announcing my latest book: Networking for LNCs: Meet Contacts, Build Relationships and Turn Your Connections into Profits.
- Would you like to increase your client base and get more cases from existing clients?
- Would you like to know proven strategies that exponentially increase your success as a legal nurse consultant?
- Would it be helpful to find the types of offline and online venues that are great opportunities for you to meet attorneys?
- Would you be interested in knowing what blocks you have that might be sabotaging your networking efforts?
Get your copy of this brand-new book, released in March 2020, at this link: LNC.tips/networkingbook.
Pat founded, grew and sold a successful LNC business that had annual sales in the 7 figures. She is also a well known, respected expert in the field of legal nurse consulting. She has written, and also edited, or coauthored over 800 chapters, books, case studies, also online courses or articles about the topic of legal nurse consulting. Pat served on the board of directors of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants for 5 years including a year as president of the association.