I want to share the exciting news that I am assembling a mastermind for experienced legal nurse consultants. This group is designed to elevate each member’s business, to provide support, new ideas and a community for those who are building their businesses.
If you’d like to find out if you are qualified to be a member of this group, contact me at email@example.com.
Today I want to tell you about 3 cases. Is that OK with you? This is a chance for you to test your analytical abilities.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points
- Case #1 The fifty-three-year-old plaintiff went through cervical surgery
- Here’s Case #2 An attorney client asked me about the emergency medical services’ liability in this case.
- Case #3 Would you believe a patient who said a nurse or physician’s assistant told him to remove his own staples after he lacerated his leg?
Related Product: Medical Malpractice LNC Case Screening
Using your medical knowledge and analytical skills, you are in a prime position to help attorneys understand the merits of a medical malpractice claim. You can be the light that guides the attorney to the meritorious claims.
I have online training for call called Medical Malpractice LNC Case Screening. In this 90-minute webinar, you will discover:
- How to establish the standard of care
- How to identify theories of liability
- How to use key elements of effective case screening
- How to spot case winners and losers
- How to avoid pitfalls of medical record analysis
Join us for 90 minutes as two experienced legal nurse consultants and expert witnesses give you insider tips on the legal nurse consultant’s role in the complex world of medical malpractice. Barbara Levin and I have combined 40 plus years reviewing cases as expert witnesses; we share our deep knowledge with you. You’ll hear about our most memorable cases and what lessons you may learn from them.
Pat Iyer has been a legal nurse consultant since 1987. She also built a successful LNC business that included testifying as an expert witness for 20 years.