Amberly Lago is a woman who experienced what I would describe as probably one of the most severe personal injury cases I’ve encountered. She went through an extended recovery and her story is one that gives you, as a legal nurse consultant, a perspective about what it’s like from the patient’s point of view to go through a catastrophic injury
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Amberly Lago chat about these points
- What changed Amberly’s life in the blink of an eye
- What happened when she woke up from a coma
- Why having 34 surgeries was the easy part
- How she had to develop some tools and strategies to strengthen her resilience
- The beginning of her recovery journey and accepting where she was and also what she could do
Didn’t know you could bill at an expert witness rate and not have to be qualified by having current or recent clinical experience?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
When you enroll in Expert Fact Witness Mastery, you will have
1. A set of medical records to use to practice the process of preparing an expert fact witness report
2. The opportunity to gain experience and get individual feedback on your report
3. A deep understanding of what the role is and is not
4. Templates for discussing the role with an attorney so that it will be obvious why you should get involved
5. Answers to objections the attorney or opposing counsel may pose
6. A level of confidence in being able to testify as an expert fact witness
Amberly Lago is the author of True Grit and Grace, Turning Tragedy Into Triumph. She is a former professional dancer and fitness trainer, turned motivational speaker who shares her passion for inspiring others at exclusive workshops, public events, and schools. Amberly has also been featured in magazines such as Shape, Fit Pregnancy, Health, Disability Magazine and AARP. She lives in Southern California with her husband and two daughters.