Regina Clark is a nationally sought after speaker on a national and international basis. She founded a company called “Creative Performance Solutions”, which is a leadership development consulting firm. For the past 25 years Regina has been helping leaders and teams improve their performance, not only in health care but also in broader industries such as Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Westchester Medical Center and many other associations and corporations.
Regina is an editor, an author and published a book called “Wow Your Customer or Someone Else Will”. We were just speaking about a set of tips that she’s preparing for patients to help them understand the healthcare environment and avoid being part of a medical malpractice suit.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Regina Clark chat about these points:
- The four fundamentals that hold true for every organization that wants to improve the experience for the customer
- Why when our team is taken care of, then that team is going to do a great job taking care of the patient
- The things that are kept hidden in the healthcare environment nobody ever hears about but the staff sees
- Why are health care workers curt with staff, and why do they bully
- Why we need to have consistently great communication skills everyday, every place, every time with every staff person and every patient that we encounter
- What is the primary reason medical errors and sentinel events occur
- Why many people say that they understand process, but they really don’t
- What are the challenges in the United States when you have the union environments in nursing
- Ways hospitals can improve our patient satisfaction scores
Barbara Levin BSN RN ONC CMSRN LNCC
I feel strongly about patient safety. Please download this compilation of patient safety tips and go over it with anyone you know who is going into the hospital. I hope it helps prevent some injuries.
Click this link to get your free report http://lnc.tips/28Tips
Regina M. Clark, CSP is a highly sought after international speaker and founder of Creative Performance Solutions, LLC, a leadership development consulting firm in Goshen, NY. For the past 25 years, Regina has been helping leaders and teams improve their performance. She provides executive coaching, keynote speaking, and customized training programs. Her clients include Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Westchester Medical Center and many other associations and corporations.
Regina’s most recent book is WOW Your Customer or Somebody Else Will.
Regina is a professional member of the National Speakers Association, a Certified Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than 10% of speakers worldwide and past president of NSA NJ.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes. Pat is a trusted advisor to LNCs.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.