Some LNCs struggle with self confidence. There are two ways to build confidence. One is unintentionally and one is intentionally. You end with a confidence level that really cannot be rattled by a negative outcome or an outcome that was less than favorable or by other people’s criticism.
I’ve noticed the impact of negative events and people on my self confidence. I’ve made some deliberate decisions which contributed to my success.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points,
- How to limit or if possible, eliminate negative people from your life
- What are the risks of listening to all this negative talk?
- What kind of people to surround yourself with
- How to set goals.
- The crucial importance of self confidence
- How to avoid setting yourself up for failure
- Why you should be as specific with your goal writing as possible
- How to set quarterly goals
- How to plan for risks
Related Product: Boost Your Business Skills
One hour Online training with Kathy Aston
- Are you working hard but not getting anywhere and find your revenues are not adequate to support financial needs?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, anxious, or stressed and confused about what to do next?
- Are you unsure of how to differentiate yourself from your competition?
- Do you struggle to take action, overcome procrastination?
- Do you need to stop what’s stopping YOU and take back control of your business?
- Do you want to know how to get clear on your services, your positioning, and your business approach for more sales and greater customer satisfaction?
- Do you want to boost your business skills?
Increase your self confidence by reducing feelings of intimidation. You cannot be successful if you are stuck in fear, chaos or self-sabotage. Get the revenues you need now to boost your business skills, infuse your business and go to the next level.
Special savings for podcast listeners
Save 25% on this training by using the code Listened in the coupon box at check out
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC, a legal nurse consultant, a mother, wife, friend, coach, author, teacher, past president of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants and marketer. Pat has twice faced bankruptcy before starting her very successful LNC business. She knows a thing or two about risks.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Join us for monthly online trainings at LNCCEU.com for 2 trainings each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.