Wendy Votroubek is the owner of “Integrity Legal Nurse Consulting” in Portland, Oregon. Her consulting career was started after working in virtually all healthcare arenas. In this podcast, learn her technique of using black envelopes to stand out.
Wendy has experience in both civil cases, including medical malpractice, personal injury, family law and probate, as well as in criminal cases for plaintiff and defense firms across the western United States. She loves analyzing medical records and empowering her attorney clients in the process.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Wendy Votroubek chat about these points:
- How Wendy got started in legal nurse consulting
- How Wendy got her first case
- How the use of subcontractors and a business coach can help your LNC Business
- Why people appreciate working with someone who is positive
- Why good grammar and practice and critical thinking skills are essential
- Why you should pull in somebody else’s experience and learn in the process
- How Wendy pushes her students to be critical thinkers
- How to use black envelopes as a marketing tool
Related Product: Related Product: Path to Legal Nurse Consulting, Second Edition
Wendy Votroubek shares a lot more details about how she developed her LNC business in her chapter in Path to Legal Nurse Consulting, Second Edition. Pat Iyer created this second edition to inspire nurses and share tips to enhance their success. In this book, you will enjoy the wisdom of 42 nurses who shared their stories of how they became successful legal nurse consultants.
Two introductory chapters give quick tips:
● You Know You Are a Legal Nurse Consultant When…
● If I Could Do It All Over
You’ll smile in recognition as you delve into the stories of the experiences of successful LNCs. The book is chock full of advice, encouragement, and humor. Order your copy at this link: http://legalnursebusiness.com/Path
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Wendy Votroubek, RN, MPH, LNC is the owner of Integrity Legal Nurse Consulting in Portland, OR. She is an instructor for the University of Portland School of Nursing in the medical surgical rotation in a subacute/long term care facility as well as author of three nursing textbooks.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.