Pat Iyer shares critical tips about how to effectively connect with your attorney audience.
- Do you recognize the value of demonstrating your expertise by giving a dynamite presentation to an attorney group?
- Do you want more clients or to deepen your connection with your current clients? (Some may be in the audience.)
- How interested are you in getting tips for making the whole process of presenting run smoothly?
You’ll want to listen to this Iyer’s Insights episode, all about creating targeted, informative presentations to attorneys.
In this episode, you’ll hear Pat Iyer discuss
- The kiss of death: one thing you should not do when you stand at the podium
- How Pat got trial attorneys to wear diapers
- What type of pastry should never be served during a Powerpoint presentation involving skin breakdown
- How to avoid common presentation mistakes
- Why you should develop robust materials for the handouts
Get more in depth knowledge about presentation techniques from Stephanie Scotti by investing in the webinar she did for Pat Iyer called Accelerate! Powerful Presentation Strategies.
Most business people are not experienced speakers and need help developing powerful presentation strategies. While you have excellent LNC expertise, you may not know how to best communicate with your target audience.
Stephanie Scotti makes her living teaching presentation skills.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to most effectively present your message. You are asked to make a presentation at a prospect or client’s office.
- Would you know where to begin?
- Would you know how to engage your audience, deliver your message, and connect with the decision makers?
- Would you like to master powerful presentation strategies that help you achieve relaxed self-confidence?
- Would you like to ace your presentation and gain credibility and clients?
Get 25% off this product using promo code Listened
Pat Iyer MSN RN LNCC began making dynamite presentations shortly after she earned her Masters Degree in Nursing at the University of Pennsylvania. Her teaching experience includes presenting inservice, orientation, and continuing education programs for nurses, doctors, and other healthcare professionals. Pat has presented programs to attorneys both locally and nationally.
Pat taught for a national seminar company for 3 years, which allowed her to travel throughout the United States and Canada. She has made several international presentations in Japan, Australia, Denmark, Spain, and India. Pat earned the qualifications to join the National Speakers Association in 2008.
Check out Patiyer.com for Pat’s speaker website and to arrange for Pat to speak to your group.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills