Greg Williams is The Master Negotiator. Greg’s motto is “You are always negotiating”. Do you want to learn negotiation secrets? You bet!
- Do you want to win more negotiations with your clients?
- Do you find yourself blindsided by an angry attorney on a billing issue, and hate not coming out on top?
- Do you wish you knew techniques to be more effective in negotiations?
Listen in for an informative interview with Greg Williams, all about negotiation secrets.
Greg has a ton of experience as a negotiator, coach, consultant and speaker and provides lots of tips about how to be an effective negotiator. In this podcast Greg reveals negotiation secrets you can use for more successful negotiations.
Listen as Greg williams and Pat Iyer discuss
- The critical lesson Greg learned at his mother’s knee
- The key nonverbal body language signals you can pick up – even during a phone call with an attorney
- How you can position yourself to appear to be in demand, even if you are not
- Why leverage is your friend in a negotiation
- Why the timing of concessions is critical
- What you should do when there are no good options
- Why Pat feared for her safety while visiting an attorney in his office
- The effective use of power words
- How to use triggers during negotiations
Negotiation Value Pack
Attorneys are sharp negotiators. That is what they do for a living. Ramp up your negotiation skills with the 3 online trainings that are part of the Negotiating Value Pack. Get these on demand programs to ramp up your negotiation skills so that you will come out on top in your negotiations with attorneys. Pat collaborated with Greg Williams, an expert in negotiation and body language. Greg teaches executives, small business owners and managers to employ these techniques. Learn them to help you in your LNC business.
- Negotiate Your Way to Success
- Negotiate Successfully to Collect Your Cash
- Superpower Your Ability to Negotiate: How to Read Body Language
Get the details at legalnursebusiness.com/NVP
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Greg Williams is an expert in negotiation and reading body language signals. These are skills that people need in order to function in their business, in their life and in all aspects of interacting with other people.
As a business owner since 1993, Greg has gained an extensive background in management and business operations. He is an author and presenter who has mastered the fine art of negotiation and reading body language, and is a worldwide recognized public speaker and trainer on those subjects. He is in demand to share his negotiation screts.
Through seminars, coaching and training, Greg educated tens of thousands of individuals on how to become better negotiators. He enabled them to increase their emotional intelligence, while using the ability to read body language to enhance the process. Greg’s reach extends to government and corporate settings. He has also negotiated many multi-million dollar deals on behalf of some of his clients.
As an author, coach, trainer, and keynote speaker on the subject of negotiations and reading body language, Greg has become a recognized expert in the field. Greg has appeared on numerous TV and radio programs, discussing negotiation secrets, tactics and strategies that anyone can use to achieve higher outcomes in every negotiation. He’s done this while coupling the added benefit of how to read body language while negotiating.
For those that are serious about discovering how to read body language and achieving more in life by becoming better negotiators, Greg also created audio and video programs and other tools.
Pat and Greg collaborated on a book called “Body Language Secrets to Win More Negotiations: How to Read Any Opponent and Get What You Want”. Order it here.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills