Many legal nurse consultants start their businesses working out of their homes. It makes sense and it is affordable. Are you wondering how to save on your taxes when you work from home?
If you work from home full-time, you may be eligible for a range of tax deductions not available to traditionally employed people. Check with your accountant about these points to see if they apply to you. And if you are not in the U.S., check your tax laws in your country to see what tax savings you might be eligible for.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points
- A Home Office Deduction When You Work from Home
- The ins and Outs of Self-Employment Taxes
- How to Capture Mileage and Travel Expenses
- Self-Employment – and its tax advantages
Related Product: Smart Money Management
You know that controlling expenses and keeping good track of your income is vital for your business. In my online training presented by an accountant, you will discover what you should be doing from this skilled accountant. Learn simple and also straightforward ways to manage and understand your money so that you can use that information to grow and better manage your business. You won’t want to miss this.
The training is called Smart Money Management.
In this one-hour online training you will:
- Identify and also choose a simple and uncomplicated way to track your money and set budgets
- Get tips and tricks on understanding your numbers
- Refine your financial goals and also use powerful techniques to achieve them
Pat Iyer has been a legal nurse consultant since 1987. She also built a successful LNC business and got the many tax advantages of doing so.