Randy Keirn has an interesting background. He is a training, professional and leadership expert. He specializes in conflict management, certainly a subject that we as nurses know about from many different perspectives.
Randy has over 20 years of experience in fire services, serving as a chief officer. He’s an instructor and he’s also a nurse, an interesting combination. He’s a community educator, as well as the president of a company called “Fully Involved Consulting”. Randy specializes in producing results with leaders, teams and organizations through customized training programs. He specifically shares his knowledge about conflict management.
Listen in as Randy Keirn and Pat Iyer chat about these points:
- How he faced a very difficult conflict with a crew member
- The real and lasting consequences as a result of not handling conflict well
- The four stages of team dynamics or team development
- How team dynamics could have an impact on the patient’s safety and communication within a nursing unit
- Tips for conflict management
- How to let people know you’re listening to them, get to clarity and understand the real issue
- How forming an action plan set in place and knowing what are the repercussions can help stop bad behavior
- What does the acronym CLEAR mean and how can the steps help with conflict management
Related Product: Building Your Consulting Business with Ease
In this online training, discover how to deal with difficult people, reclaim your energy and make a lot of money as a legal nurse consultant without struggle and suffering. Get inside information that has been delivered within IBM, NASA, Target and many other companies with high powered executive clients.
Therese Sparby teaches people how to connect with their personal power and confront even the strongest of personalities to deliver simple, compelling solutions to difficult problems and conflict management. Get tips on how to balance your current job and family responsibilities while trying to build a business. Learn about awareness and choice, the Tricker’s Triangle®, and how to ask for what you want.
Invest in this program at this link.
Get 25% off this product using code Listened
Randy Keirn is a Training Professional and Leadership Expert (specializing in Conflict Management) with over 20 years of experience in Fire Services serving as Chief Officer, Instructor, Nurse, community educator and as the President of Fully Involved Consulting, Inc. who specializes in producing results with leaders, teams, and organizations through customized training programs.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills