Robert Klein is a retirement and income planner. He is a partner with Jester Financial. His two concerns are planning for mandatory retirement and likely healthcare costs and longevity.
Jester Financial Technologies was created with one purpose in mind: to provide data, education and tools necessary to help the financial industry create better financial futures and to plan for one of the biggest expenses in not only retirement, but life – their health.
Listen in as Kelly Campbell and Robert Klein chat about these points
- Medicare and also Social Security are two separate programs Why must we think about them together when planning for retirement?
- What are people receiving today from Social Security?
- When does one enroll in Medicare and also How much does Medicare cost?
- How does Medicare affect your Social Security Check?
Related Product: Smart Money Management
You know that controlling expenses and keeping good track of your income is vital for your business. In my online training presented by an accountant, you will discover what you should be doing from this skilled accountant. Learn simple and also straightforward ways to manage and understand your money so that you can use that information to grow and better manage your business. You won’t want to miss this.
The training is called Smart Money Management.
In this one-hour online training you will:
- Identify and also choose a simple and uncomplicated way to track your money and set budgets
- Get tips and tricks on understanding your numbers
- Refine your financial goals and also use powerful techniques to achieve them
Robert Klein is a retirement and income planner with a concern about planning for mandatory retirement and likely healthcare costs and longevity . He is a partner with Jester Financial
Jester Financial Technologies is comprised of Financial Professionals, Medicare Specialists, Technology Experts and the foremost authorities on how this one cost will affect your bottom line especially when your health is on the line.