Kathleen Thomas is a financial wizard I met at a C-Suite Network Advisors’ event. C-Suite is a group that I’m involved in that includes people who help CEOs, CMOs, CFOs, CIOs, anything you can put a “C” in front of.
Kathleen was there as a person who had just shared her knowledge with others by writing a book.
Kathleen has been working as a certified financial advisor and a chartered investment manager analysis for over 25 years from her office in southern New Hampshire. She’s the author of The Hardworking Woman’s Guide to Money.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Kathleen Thomas chat about these points
- Things that we should be thinking about when it comes to doing some planning related to money
- How to discern the aspects of your business that were very profitable and also where your expenses are high
- What caused Kathleen to write her book?
- Why you should plan for the future but live today
- How to collect money for the effort that we put into helping the attorney
You know that controlling expenses and keeping good track of your income is vital for your business. Discover what you should be doing from this skilled accountant. Learn simple and easy ways to manage and understand your money so that you can use that information to grow and better manage your business.
In this one hour video online training you will learn how to:
- 1. Identify and choose a simple and easy way to track your money and set budgets
- 2. Get tips and tricks on understanding your numbers
- 3. Refine your financial goals and use powerful techniques to achieve them
Kathleen Thomas has been working as a Certified Financial Advisor and a Chartered Investment Manager Analyst for over 25 years from her office in southern New Hampshire. She is the author of “The Hard Working Woman’s Guide to Money”, the host of KT’s Money Matters Podcast, and a speaker on all topics related to money.
In her spare time, she competes in long distance triathlons including 4 Ironman distance races.