Ken Manges specializes in the field of psychological and vocational evaluations, treatments, and consultations. He testifies as an expert witness. He’s a certified forensic psychologist, a vocational expert, and the President and CEO of Ken Manges & Associates. He’s testified in federal, military and state courts. He has expertise in both psychological and vocational testing, and interpretation.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Ken Manges chat about these points
- The story of Ken’s time in Vietnam and how he got started in the field
- Why attorneys really didn’t have an appreciation of how to use his skills and how he overcame that adversity
- What separates clinical psychology from forensic psychology
- How he became the President of the American Board of Vocational Experts.
- Some of the obstacles that he have faced in addition to the Daubert challenge
Related Product: Take the Terror out of Testifying
Does the idea of testifying at a deposition or trial give you butterflies? Many legal nurse consultants fear giving deposition or trial testimony. In this one-hour training, two experienced expert witnesses share lessons learned from the hot seat.
Take the Terror out of Testifying as an Expert Witness will:
- Show you effective ways to deliver testimony while avoiding common pitfalls
- Explain successful alternate strategies for handling cross examination including how to recognize and counter common legal maneuverings
- Give you greater confidence about testifying
- Help you keep from blurting out something you shouldn’t
- Show you how to effectively present your CV to prevent mischaracterization of your experience and accomplishments
Get this training at this link: http://LNC.tips/terror
Dr. Manges has specialized in the field of psychological & vocational evaluation, treatment, and consultation since 1974. He is a certified forensic psychologist and vocational expert.
Dr. Manges is the President/CEO of Dr. Kenneth J. Manges and Associates, Inc. He has been qualified and has testified in federal, military and state courts.