Jennifer Covington has had the pleasure of working with Fortune 500 giants such as Anheuser-Busch, MGM Studies, and 20th Century Fox. She spent three years in Ecuador teaching small business development as a means of livelihood and sustainability to poverty-stricken single mothers and orphaned youth.
From these experiences, Jennifer has learned that, no matter who you are, it takes the ability to create, build and run a freedom-based business from the ground up. Her genius lies in her ability to help you turn your passion into profit, so you can make a positive impact that you were made to make and grow.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Jennifer Covington chat about these points
- How she went from the MGM Studio and Anheuser-Busch over into coaching and consulting with entrepreneurs
- Why she loves working with mission-led, soul-centered entrepreneurs
- Jennifer’s definition of a life coach
- Strategies for authentically marketing your business and getting in front of your target market
- How to choose areas where can you show up and be really consistent
Related Product: My Goals Planner
Did you know that people who achieve their goals have one big secret?
Here it is: they set specific and challenging written goals broken into small steps.
If I asked you right now, “Do you have written specific business goals for your LNC business” what would you say?
- Would you say you have a system that works?
- Would you say you keep all of your goals and tasks in one place?
- Or would you say, “Sure, I know in general what I want to accomplish. But I don’t have them written down.”
It is so easy to lose sight of the goals and tasks of building a successful legal nurse consulting practice.
My Goals Planner is a digital download in Word format. You get a 379-page Word file you can easily modify. And best of all, you can start getting the benefits of planning by starting this today.
Order here for instant download: http://LNC.tips/mygoalsplanner and begin today.
Jennifer has learned what it takes (no matter who you are) to create, build and run a freedom-based business from the ground up. Her genius lies in her ability to help you, turn your passion into profit so you can make the positive impact you were made to make in the world.
You can find Jennifer at www.jennifercovington.com. She has several free resources. Also you can always email at email@example.com for any quick questions, feel free to reach out as a friend of Pat’s.