Joe Apfelbaum has an unusual story. I met him at a National Speakers Association meeting. When I asked him to come on the show, we realized there were 2 topics he could share with you – using LinkedIn for connecting with attorneys and how he lost nearly 100 pounds.
I’ve read stories of people who have lost that much weight, but it is rare to meet one in person. And Joe is a skinny guy – by looking at him, you wouldn’t know his backstory.
In this show my cohost Kelly covers both topics. I think you’ll find Joe’s knowledge to be inspiring.
Listen in as Kelly Campbell and Joe Apfelbaum chat about these points
- What does mojovating mean?
- If relationships are important to your business, why you’ve got to start taking LinkedIn seriously
- The things that you can do on LinkedIn that weren’t there 10 years ago
- Tips on not being a connection hoarder
- Weightloss experts talk about having the right mindset, but then there’s the practical stuff
- How you can start cutting out ingredients that you don’t need to live, and then just start focusing on the things that make you feel good
Get 47 Ways to Get the Attorney to Say Yes to Your Services
I want to share with you a free resource that I know will help you when you are talking with an attorney.
- Do you want to get more cases from attorneys?
- Would you like to know the specific words to say to get the attorney to hire you?
- Would you like to find out exactly what to do to bring in the case?
- Do you want to know how to confidently end that conversation so that the attorney gets the check and case in the mail to you?
- Do you know how to handle the attorney’s objections or questions?
My new free report is called “47 Ways to Get the Attorney to Say Yes to Your Services.” Request this digital report at http://LNC.tips/47ways.
Joe Apfelbaum is the CEO of Ajax Union, a B2B digital marketing agency based in Brooklyn, NY. Joe is a business strategist, marketing expert and certified Google trainer. Joe is the Author of his new book High Energy Secrets, How he lost 95 pounds and has more energy than ever. When he is not mojovating entrepreneurs at events and on social media he chills in Brooklyn with his wife and 5 kids.