Linda Katz Wilner is a communications specialist and a licensed speech and language pathologist. She focuses on the quality of voice. Her career began in health care and she developed numerous communication training materials for non-native English-speaking professionals. Linda has worked with major hospital systems, physicians, nurses and other allied health professionals. She is certified by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association.
Listen in as Kelly Campbell and Lynda Wilner chat about these points.
- Why Lynda transitioned from being a speech pathologist focusing on voice to concentrating on presentation skills and voice
- How she helped witnesses and also expert witnesses to prepare for court
- Learn to be clear, confident and also likable
- What to do about about nervousness before a presentation
Get more in-depth knowledge about presentation techniques from my colleague Stephanie Scotti by investing in the webinar she did called Accelerate! Powerful Presentation Strategies.
Stephanie Scotti makes her living teaching presentation skills. She’s part of the mastermind I run for professional speakers.
In this online training, Stephanie focuses on how to most effectively present your message. LNCs have so much to share with attorneys.
When you are asked to make a presentation at a prospect or client’s office or at an attorney conference.
- What is the best way to begin?
- How to most effectively engage your audience, deliver your message, and connect with the decision makers?
- Master powerful presentation strategies that help you achieve relaxed self-confidence?
- Would you like to ace your presentation and gain credibility and clients?
Get the on-demand replay of this webinar at http://LNC.tips/accelerate and use the code Listened to get a 25% discount off the price.
Lynda Katz Wilner, MS, CCC-SLP began her career in health care and developed numerous communication training materials for non-native English speaking medical professionals (www.eslrules.com). She is certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA). She received her Master of Science degree in Speech Pathology & Audiology from the University of Michigan. Lynda works with individuals to help them master their professional presence and speak with authority and confidence.