Dorci Hill is a speaker and a three-time bestselling author, a radio show host herself and she’s a wellness lifestyle expert. She works with her clients to create permanent change around weight loss by establishing new habits and transforming negative energy in old unhealthy patterns, and then helps to create lasting results through simple steps and micro habits.
Dorci Hill has tips that she will share with us on how to stay on track for a healthy lifestyle.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Dorci Hill chat about these point.
- What is a wellness lifestyle expert?
- What happened when Dorci sought out a naturopathic doctor who was skilled in holistic medicine.
- The three concepts Dorci calls “Yield Signs”. and how they relate to your health
- How to develop micro-habits, simple steps that you’re willing to put into place every day
Related Product: Couch Potatoes: Secrets of Getting Fit
- Does the bag of chocolate in the cabinet call to you?
- Does the ice cream in the freezer speak your name?
- Would you rather eat an Oreo than a carrot?
- Does the idea of going to the gym for getting fit seem less interesting
If you answer “yes” to these questions, you are singing my song. I interviewed Mike Schatzki to talk with him about how as a middle age overweight male he was able to get into shape. His story may surprise you. I think it will inspire you.
The program is called Couch Potatoes: Secrets of Getting Fit. We have the audio recording and transcript for you at http://LNC.tips/couch
Dorci Hill works together with clients to create permanent change around weight loss by establishing new habits and transforming negative energy in old unhealthy patterns.
She then creates lasting results through simple steps and micro habits.
Dorci believes in bringing back the fun to the fundamentals of health. When you get in touch with your inner happy self, the true healing can begin! She also facilitates Chakradance classes – healing dance therapy –and incorporates these for complete balance in mind, body, and spirit wellness.