Belanie Dishong is a mindset coach. I invited her on the show to share how to develop a successful approach to legal nurse consulting. She’s the founder and CEO of ”Live at Choice”. She’s an author of a number one international bestseller. Belanie is also a keynote speaker, workshop leader and an expert in experiential training techniques that empower her clients to create breakthroughs that lead to transformational and sustainable life changes.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Belanie Dishong chat about these points
- What is a successful attitude towards business?
- The event that changed Belanie’s life forever
- Why Belanie got involved with helping people with their motivations and also attitudes
- How mindset affects success
- Why a limited belief system determines your success
- Some simplified steps that make it easy to identify what’s going on in your thoughts
- Is there a relationship between how you think and also speak?
- How to overcome the simple little things that keep you from being able to move forward
Related Product: More Than the Blues – Carol Kivler
In this gripping interview, Carol explains how she went from the successful life to a woman who contemplated killing herself and her children. She explains the therapy that changed her life, and also what she does every day to maintain her mental health.
You will learn:
- How Carol came to grips with her mental illness
- Common symptoms of depression
- How electroconvulsive therapy works and also why it should not be feared
- Tips on how to deal with the stigma of mental illness
- Lifestyle changes that ward off depression
- Characteristics of bipolar disorder
- Why two thirds of depressed people do not get treatment
- Tips on how to access supportive websites and organizations
- How you can help a family member who is depressed
- Why Carol puts a face of hope on depression
- When depression is more than the blues
Digital MP3 and Transcript Download $9.97!
Order at this Link http://lnc.tips/blues and use the code Listened to get 25% off.
Immediate digital delivery!
Your presenter for How to Develop a Successful Approach to Legal Nurse Consulting
Belanie Dishong, Founder and CEO of Live At Choice and Live At Choice Coaches Academy. Belanie is an international speaker, and international best selling author. She is a sought after expert in the field of personal and professional development. Belanie’s mindset and transformational workshops serves an international audience.
Through Belanie’s own personal trials and successes she has developed unique programs that have afforded thousands of people the opportunity to live more abundant lives both personally and professionally.
For over 24 years her programs have helped thousands of people realize greater relationships, career and business growth, and financial breakthroughs.