In this issue of Iyer’s Insights I share how having a systematic way to approach preparation for an attorney trade show will ensure you are well-organized. For example, one time I got half way to an exhibiting site in Atlantic City about 2.5 hours from my office. I stopped to pick up a legal nurse consultant who was my employee. When I casually looked in the back of the car there was no display unit! My office staff, who packed my car for me, forgot to put it in. After that we created a checklist. I required my staff to use it before every exhibiting experience.
Listen in as Pat Iyer chats about these points:
- Pat’s systematic way to approach preparation for an attorney trade show
- how to make sure you have plenty of time to set up so you are not feeling pressured
- Why it’s important to know what type of help there’s going to be at the other end
- Don’t bring more than you can store to an attorney trade show because you don’t want to have a bunch of boxes sitting in your booth
- Why people generally don’t want to breach a barrier in order to talk to youin your booth
- Why you should have an open area where people can stand and talk
Related Product: How to Profit From Trade Shows: Secrets of Success
Don’t sign up to have a booth at an attorney trade show without knowing how to fully take advantage of this marketing opportunity. We’ll show you how to be prepared, confidently interact with prospects and quickly follow-up to seal the deal. Take advantage of the chance to learn secrets of trade show exhibiting. Sign up for our on demand course, How to Profit From Trade Shows: Secrets of Success .
Sign up for this on demand online training at this link: http://lnc.tips/tradeshows
Get 25% Off this product by using the code Listened in the promo box at checkout!
Pat Iyer prepared this edition of Iyer’s Insights. Pat began exhibiting at attorney trade shows in the early 1990s. She created a highly successful legal nurse consulting business in 1989.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.