Need more business? Pat Iyer shares tips about passive and active ways to get business by relationship marketing.
- Are you curious about the role of social media in getting business?
- Are you allowing yourself to make excuses instead of asking for referrals?
This Iyer’s Insights episode is all about relationship marketing.
Pat Iyer discusses
- Why there is no better time to be active in social media
- The ability of social media to reach new audiences
- Why social media rarely results in an immediate a flood of cases
- How to combat the excuses you may use to avoid asking for referrals
Get More Clients and Leave Your Competitors in the Dust – watch our free on demand webinar.
In this one hour online training, you will discover
- How you can capitalize on the value of referrals
- Why referrals are powerfulas – you are taking advantage of relationship marketing
- How you can get referrals without begging
- How you can instantly intrigue people so they will want to listen to you
- Once you get prospects to your website, how you can keep them engaged
…and much, MUCH more!
Get the program at this link.
Get 25% off this product using promo code Listened
Pat Iyer got involved in social media early on, claimed her name, and began posting and connecting. Connect with Pat in Linkedin and join her Legal Nurse Consulting Marketing group.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills