Amy Andersson is the owner of Price Turner CFOs. She has an extra “S” in her name that might as well be a dollar sign. She knows numbers. amy focuses on helping business owners with effectively managing their money. She has a great background in finance and is the chief financial officer for small and medium-sized businesses, which means that she partners with the owners as an extension of their business and is a member of their team. She lends her financial knowledge to fit the needs of small to medium-sized businesses.
Listen in as Pat Iyer and Amy Andersson chat about these points:
- What are waning income and waning expenses.
- What you need to know in order to be successful in effectively managing your money
- Does a person need a bookkeeper or an accountant in order to make sense of their business
- What’s the difference between a goal and a forecast
- Tips on forecasting expenses
- Tips about increasing revenue and decreasing expenses
Related Product: Smart Money Management
You know that effectively managing your money is vital for your business. Discover what you should be doing from this skilled accountant. Learn simple and easy ways to manage and understand your money so that you can use that information to grow and better manage your business. You won’t want to miss this.
In this one hour online training you will:
1. Identify and choose a simple and easy way to track your money and set budgets
2. Get tips and tricks on understanding your numbers
3. Refine your financial goals and use powerful techniques to achieve them
Sign up for this on demand online training at this link: http://lnc.tips/smartmoney
Get 25% Off this product by using the code Listened in the promo box at checkout!
Amy Andersson, owner of Price Turner CFOs has a simple mission: help owners expand their understanding surrounding finances and offer ideas for improvement in daily financial operations. Strategies include streamlining resources and processes so expenses decrease and profits increase. The end result is helping business owners with effectively managing their money.
Check out the webinars, teleseminars, courses and books at legalnursebusiness.com. Expand your LNC skills with our resources.
Explore coaching with Pat Iyer at LNCAcademy.com to get more clients, make more money and avoid expensive mistakes.
Invest in the monthly webinars at LNCCEU.com for 2 webinars each month designed to deepen your knowledge and skills.